Nom :

dimanche, mars 04, 2007

Inspired

This will be short.

Just finished watching Dangerous Minds. It's been awhile since I've seen that film. Anyway, it left me feeling inspired, to see one person be so deeply involved in her work, to care so deeply about others that it chages their lives.

I wish making a difference like that was the reality of everyday life. I wish inspiring others and fighting against an unfair establishment was the reality of life. Idealistic. I wish I didn't have to hear from others say patronisingly, "That's the real world," when humdrum and pecking order and rules and establishment shock the idealistic way that we have been taught to think as young people in the incubator that is education.

I'm just tired of being jaded and doing the same things everyday. I want to feel alive again. I want to feel again. That's all.