Nom :

jeudi, octobre 13, 2005

Likas

This is a funny, somewhat shallow post... Forgive the digression from more brooding, introspective topics that I so love to write about.

I use Likas Papaya Soap. (Haha! Now you're getting an idea of things to come...)

I've tried expensive facial cleanser brands, like L'Oreal and St. Ives, and as much as they are more pleasant to use (they smell better, are easy to carry around, and maybe the knowledge of lathering so much money on your face has to make the experience plesant, at the very least, luxurious, at the very best), I've found that they aren't nearly as effective as keeping the pimples away.

I've been using two variants of a St. Ives facial cleanser for two weeks now and I've horrifically (is there such a word?!) discovered a fairly largely pimple to the right of my nose. I think I look like GMA because of it (something that isn't so much insulting as it is embarassingly amusing).

So, forget those St. Ives tubes. I'm trading them in for the good, old Likas Papaya Soap. :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonyme said...

yeah. creepy.

Love this delightfully 'kikay' post. :p so you, and yet, not. (huh?!:)) Update ha!! Well, I'm keeping my eye on gabi. If Likas papaya works on her, I'll switch back to it too. Right now I'm still using L'oreal---but I think its effectiveness wears out after the first two weeks of major pimple-busting. :)

vendredi, octobre 14, 2005 6:06:00 PM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home