Nom :

lundi, octobre 31, 2005

Dessert

I did some pretty creative stuff with dessert stuff today.

First, I crushed some graham crackers and put it in my strawberry ice cream. It tasted like strawberry cheesecake... without the cheese. ;-) If my mom saw what I did, she'd tease me to death about having a sweet tooth and wide hips... but graham crackers and ice cream??? If you think about it, both are pretty conventional dessert items: the most accessible dessert is ice cream, and grahams, they're just crackers. We eat them pretty regularly, so what's the fuss? Combining the two just gives your plain ice cream some texture.

Second, I got a block of plain milk chocolate and put it between graham crackers (again!). I popped it in the toaster, and out came this gooey, chocalatey graham sandwich. :-o Again, texture into the plain piece of chocolate, but also a certain richness because of the cocoa.

Yum! :-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonyme said...

argh. sarap maging slim, like you. you can eat those sinful things. :)

lundi, novembre 07, 2005 3:28:00 PM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home