Nom :

vendredi, novembre 18, 2005

Anchor Wam! frootmilk drink

Blech!

Anchor Wam! frootmilk drink tastes like-- hmm, I don't know. The two words vying for articulation are turpentine and pasty. Eew. Short of saying, it was absolutely terrible.

I mean, I was intrigued by the what the label said: frootmilk. I love Magnolia's melon milk, and now Anchor has flavored milk in four variants (apple, strawberry, orange, and something). The packaging was quite cute too. It was a mini-milk bottle, about as large as a shot bottle (am not sure what you call those single-serve containers of liquor)...

So I tried the apple flavored one... and I am sorry that I did! It tasted like paint! I couldn't even finish the bottle (and it was probably less than 100 mL)!

Blech!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonyme said...

Its my first time to taste Anchor Wam Frootmilk Drink, Apple Dew flavor. I read about the comment about it but I found it good.
I went to google.com and searched what is "frootmilk" means. I went into Wam Postscript and was able to view the comment regarding it.
Some said its like paint but for me, its not. I love the taste.
I will try the other flavors as soon as I get into the supermarket.

vendredi, mars 31, 2006 11:30:00 PM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home